Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final Post

1. I have always felt like design was a huge contributing factor to my life before I took design intelligence, but now I feel like I am better able to describe and understand the design that I experience on a daily basis. It will continue to affect how I live and view the world around me.
2. I think that it is important for first year students at K to understand just how much of an adjustment there is to college life. I feel like a lot of emphasis is put on the academic transition, but not as much on the change in living and lifestyle. I would tell freshmen to expect a huge change and to not feel isolated when they are afraid and feel alone; everyone feels this way- even if it isn't talked about.
3. I would tell students enrolled in Design Intelligence to prepare for a lot of analysis and discussion, and to get used to speaking in front of people and doing presentations.

No comments: