Thursday, September 18, 2008

So let me preface by saying that I have never blogged before. This is a totally new experience for me, and I think it will be a great way to cut down on papers for class.
What a great idea.
My name is Hannah Kehoe, I will be eighteen next Wednesday (the 24th), and I have called Michigan my home for the past 16 years. I was born in Hanover, New Hampshire, but have lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan, for the majority of my relatively short life. I love my home, my city, my family, and my friends all very much. I have always found it fascinating that some people look to college as an escape from home, as this is not my feeling at all. Even though there are many things that I am finding hard about college, I still look forward to seeing how I will be able to transform here at Kzoo.

No comments: